A little about me

    Hello Everyone! My name is Brady Magers, and I am a freshman at Linn-Benton Community College. I major in Visual Arts, and I took this course to develop my passion for photography, which is a dream of mine to pursue. I started shooting photos on those little Kodak disposable cameras when I was a young kid, and I love shooting photos just as much, if not more now. 

    I bought my first real camera about a year ago, a Canon Rebel T7, and I've recently invested into something new to add to my craft, a DJI Mavic drone. I've only had it for a couple weeks now, but I hope within the next few weeks and months, I can become actually proficient with it and have photos from new heights and perspectives.

    My favorite photos to take of ALL TIME is travel photography. One of my absolute favorite things to do is travel the world, and photography has allowed me to document it along the way. It's been an opportunity to take a longer look at things and try to see them from a different perspective. It allows me to capture culture, both archaic and modern.

    While in this class, I hope to connect with those in my classroom that have similar passions for photos, and I hope to meet and learn from those in our community and capture what it's like to live in the beautiful state of Oregon. I'm hoping this class will really push me beyond my limits and teach me to seek discomfort in this craft. My goals are not only to improve my skills in the technical side of photography, but learn how to think differently than I'm so used to, and look deeper into the world we live and learn how to effectively capture it.

Comments

Popular Posts